Medical Tourism for Urological Procedures
Urology is a branch of medicine which focuses on medical diseases of the urinary tract system in males and females. There have been numerous advances through the years in urodynamic diagnostic systems, but none of these are of much help if you are waitlisted for procedures or surgery.
Alleviate Wait Times for Urological Treatment Through Medical Travel
Medical Tourism to the US for Urological treatment can alleviate the 16.2 week average wait time in Canada for procedures or surgery such as those below:
- Anterior Repair Surgery
- Circumcision Surgical Procedure
- Cystoscopy for Stone/Stent Placement
- Cystoscopy with Pyelography (Test)
- Epididymectomy – Total and Partial Surgery
- Hydrocelectomy Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Surgery
- Laser Transurethral Resection of Prostate Surgery
- Mini-Arc Urethral Suspension Surgery
- Penile Prosthesis Surgery
- Posterior Repair Surgery
- Robotic Prostatectomy Surgery
- Testicular and Prostate Biopsy Procedure
- Transurethral Resection – Bladder Tumor and Prostate Vasovasostomy Surgery
Optimal Urological Treatments as a Medical Tourist
Health Vantis has done the legwork for you and researched a significant number of highly respected US facilities where the most economical treatments could take place (the sidebar has more details).
We have also investigated highly trained and certified physicians to ensure your Medical Travel for Urological Procedures is enhanced with superior quality of care for the duration of your stay.
Cost Effective Urological Treatment Through Medical Travel
If you think out-of-country Medical Tourism for Urological Procedures in the US may be too costly, contact us today and learn why it is surprisingly affordable. Say goodbye to waitlists and say hello to taking control of your medical future.
Health Vantis is available to answer any questions you might have at our Toll FREE number 1-877-344-3544 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us today!