“After years of fruitless searches and inquiries to correct a severe haemorrhoid problem I turned to Health Vantis for assistance. Christy and Leanna treated me with great care and compassion and ultimately were able to direct me to a facility that met my needs. At this time I am 5 months post surgery and I’m feeling great. My procedure exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Health Vantis as I believe from my own experience that Christy and Leanna truly care about your well being.”
GI treatment, Okotoks, Alberta
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM OUR SERVICES
Many Canadians are unsatisfied with medical wait times and are seeking private faster options. Below are some questions to ask yourself if you will benefit the most from our service. If you answered yes to one or more questions below, you will take yourself leaps ahead on getting your surgery done privately by working with Health Vantis.
1. Are you able and willing to travel to the USA?
2. Are you a busy person with little time to do the research, make multiple phone calls and follow up?
3. Do you have access to your medical records, such as results of your diagnostic testing, specialists visits and hospital stays records?
4. Are you tired of waiting for the system to help you?
Private Healthcare for Urological Procedures
Urology is a branch of medicine which focuses on medical diseases of the urinary tract system in males and females. There have been numerous advances through the years in urodynamic diagnostic systems, but none of these are of much help if you are waitlisted for procedures or surgery
Medical Travel for Urological treatment can alleviate the 15.3 week average wait time in Canada for procedures or surgery such as those below:
- Anterior Repair Surgery
- Circumcision Surgical Procedure
- Cystoscopy for Stone/Stent Placement
- Cystoscopy with Pyelography (Test)
- Epididymectomy – Total and Partial Surgery
- Hydrocelectomy Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia Surgery
- Laser Transurethral Resection of Prostate Surgery
- Mini-Arc Urethral Suspension Surgery
- Penile Prosthesis Surgery
- Posterior Repair Surgery
- Robotic Prostatectomy Surgery
- Testicular and Prostate Biopsy Procedure
- Transurethral Resection – Bladder Tumor and Prostate Vasovasostomy Surgery
Optimal Urological Treatments as a Medical Traveler
Health Vantis has done the legwork for you and researched a significant number of accredited and respected facilities where the most economical treatments could take place.
We have also investigated highly trained and certified physicians to ensure your Medical Travel for Urological Procedures is enhanced with superior quality of care for the duration of your stay.
Cost Effective Urological Treatment
If you think traveling for private healthcare of Urological Procedures may be too costly, contact us today and learn why it is surprisingly affordable. Say goodbye to waitlists and say hello to taking control of your medical future.
Health Vantis is available to answer any questions you might have at our Toll FREE number 1-877-344-3544 or by email at email@example.com. Call us today!