Private Treatment for Shoulder/Elbow/Arm Surgery
The average wait time for Orthopedic surgery in Canada is 38 weeks according to a Global News article titled Q & A: How long are medical wait times in Canada by province and procedure?.
Medical Travel for your shoulder, elbow or arm surgery can reduce your wait time significantly without compromising the level of clinical treatment you receive.
Shoulder, Elbow and Arm Surgery In A Private Clinic
Canadians are becoming more aware of Medical Travel for the following procedures which can eliminate wait times and alleviate discomfort much sooner than expected. Listed below are some common types of shoulder, elbow and arm surgeries:
- Bankart Stabilization Surgery
- Bicep Repair Surgery
- Continuous Infusion, Regional Block (Pain Control Catheter)
- Distal Clavicle Excision Surgery
- Distal Clavicle Excision (Arthroscopic Surgery)
- Each Tendon or Muscle (Primary or Secondary) Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Extensive Debridement Surgery
- Muscle Repair Surgery
- Open Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Pectoralis Muscle Rupture Repair Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair (Arthroscopic Surgery)
- Shoulder Surgery
- Steroid Injection Procedures
- Subacromial Decompression Surgery
- Tendon Repair Surgery
- Upper Arm Surgery
If you’re on a lengthy waitlist for shoulder, elbow or arm surgery while your level of pain accelerates and quality of life decreases, consider traveling as a means to regain control over your medical future.
Find A Private Clinic for Shoulder, Elbow or Arm Surgery
Health Vantis coordinates all aspects of your medical travel experience by contacting suitable facilities on your behalf, liaising with highly trained professionals, and ensuring every aspect of your journey is handled with the utmost care and highest regard for safety.
Instead of waiting 9 months on average to receive the medical treatment you deserve today, call Health Vantis. We’ll inform you about the thoroughly evaluated physicians and facilities we recommend. They’re waiting to help you only a short flight away and are able to assist you immediately.
Call 1-877-344-3544 Toll FREE now to take back control of your health.