CONSIDER TRAVELING FOR PLASTIC SURGERY
Defined as the alteration, reconstruction or restoration of the human body, plastic surgery is often thought of as elective surgery. The average wait time for plastic surgery in Canada is 28.5 weeks according to the 2018 Fraser Institute Report. This is a long time to have to wait for surgery whether it is elective or not. Many elective plastic surgery procedures in Canada are also expensive. Avoid a lengthy delay or high cost and consider traveling for plastic surgery. Health Vantis can show you how.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM OUR SERVICES
Many Canadians are unsatisfied with medical wait times and are seeking private faster options. Below are some questions to ask yourself if you will benefit the most from our service. If you answered yes to one or more questions below, you will take yourself leaps ahead on getting your surgery done privately by working with Health Vantis.
1. Are you able and willing to travel to the USA?
2. Are you a busy person with little time to do the research, make multiple phone calls and follow up?
3. Do you have access to your medical records, such as results of your diagnostic testing, specialists visits and hospital stays records?
4. Are you tired of waiting for the system to help you?
EXPEDITE PLASTIC SURGERY WITH PRIVATE HEALTH CARE OPTIONS
Avoid the lengthy waitlists in Canada for plastic surgery by considering Medical Travel for the following:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Craniofacial (Skull or Face Surgery)
- Hand Surgery
- Mammoplasty (Breast or Breast Reconstructive Surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- Scar Revision (Change Appearance of Scars Through Surgery)
- Septoplasty (Nasal Septum Surgery)
*Contact us if you don’t see a plastic surgery listed you are interested in having done as this is not an exhaustive list.
ORGANIZING PRIVATE OPTIONS FOR PLASTIC SURGERY
Health Vantis is operated by Certified Medical Travel Facilitators. We help you coordinate all the details necessary for a safe and worry-free journey to and from your medical destination for plastic surgery.
We communicate with you before and after your treatment or procedure, as well as assist with the arrangement of your flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVATE OPTIONS FOR PLASTIC SURGERY?
You probably have a lot of questions. Not a problem. We’re here to help you organize the most suitable, beneficial, safe and timely treatment for the plastic surgery you require.
Why not call us Toll FREE today at 1-877-344-3544 for answers. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.