Private Healthcare for Ears, Nose and Throat Surgery
Otolaryngologists are Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, some of whom deal with adults and others who deal with children. Many people, especially children, require surgery to correct anatomical defects. No one likes to see their child wait to have the surgery they need or be put on antibiotics over and over again. Medical travel for ears, nose and throat surgery is an alternative option to lengthy delays in Canada.
The facilities we work with have excellent Pediatric Surgeons and Pediatric trained Anesthesiologists who are experienced in performing surgery such as ear tubes, adnoidectomy or a tonsillectomy. Bypassing the lengthy wait times in Canada and utilizing private healthcare options allows you to choose when you or your child will receive the treatment they deserve in a professional and timely manner. All of our surgical facilities are very affordable and have been pre-vetted to ensure a safe and worry free surgery.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM OUR SERVICES
Many Canadians are unsatisfied with medical wait times and are seeking private faster options. Below are some questions to ask yourself if you will benefit the most from our service. If you answered yes to one or more questions below, you will take yourself leaps ahead on getting your surgery done privately by working with Health Vantis.
1. Are you able and willing to travel to the USA?
2. Are you a busy person with little time to do the research, make multiple phone calls and follow up?
3. Do you have access to your medical records, such as results of your diagnostic testing, specialists visits and hospital stays records?
4. Are you tired of waiting for the system to help you?
Private Options for Procedures of the Ear
Every specialist and facility we recommend has been thoroughly inspected to ensure you or your child receive attention when required for the following procedures:
- Anchored Hearing Aid Device Surgery
- Bilateral Myringotomy with Tubes Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Inner Ear Stapedectomy Surgery
- Mastoidectomy Surgery
- Ossiculoplasty Surgery
- Tympanoplasty Surgery
Private Options for Procedures of the Nose
Medical Tourism for Otolaryngological Procedures such as the following help you regain control over your and your child’s health:
- Bilateral Submucosal Resection of Turbinates Surgery
- Complex Sinus Surgery – Septoplasty (with or without value repair) and 3-D Image
- Forehead flap reconstruction (Simple and Complex) Surgery
- Full Thickness skin graft to nose Surgery
- Nasal Fracture (Open and Closed) Surgery
- Sinus Turbinates (Bilateral and Unilateral/Simple and Complex) Surgery
Private Options for Procedures of the Throat
Surgical processes and procedures for the throat can be expedited at private clinics include:
- Adenoidectomy Surgery
- Adenoidectomy and BMT Surgery
- Diagnostic Laryngoscopy with Biopsy
- Esophagoscope (With or Without Dilation/Biopsy)
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Excision Surgery
- Tonsillectomy Surgery
- UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) Surgery
If you are considering Medical Travel for Otolaryngology, we can assist you with travel arrangements, medical record transfers, and coordinate communications between all parties before, during and after your trip. Call Health Vantis Toll FREE today for more information at 1-877-344-3544.