Ears, Nose and Throat and Medical Tourism Benefits
Otolaryngologists are Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, some of whom deal with adults and others who deal with children. If your child requires ear tubes but has been waitlisted for the procedure, Medical Tourism for Otolaryngological needs is an alternative to lengthy delays in Canada.
The facilities we work with in the US have excellent Pediatric Surgeons and Pediatric trained Anesthesiologists who are experienced in performing surgery for ear tubes, adnoidectomy or a tonsillectomy. Bypassing the lengthy wait times in Canada through Medical Tourism for Otolaryngology allows you to choose when your child will receive the treatment they deserve in a professional and timely manner.
Medical Travel for Procedures of the Ear
Every US specialist and facility we recommend has been thoroughly inspected to ensure you or your child receive attention when required for the following procedures:
- Anchored Hearing Aid Device Surgery
- Bilateral Myringotomy with Tubes Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Inner Ear Stapedectomy Surgery
- Mastoidectomy Surgery
- Ossiculoplasty Surgery
- Tympanoplasty Surgery
Medical Travel for Procedures of the Nose
Medical Tourism for Otolaryngological Procedures such as the following help you regain control over your and your child’s health:
- Bilateral Submucosal Resection of Turbinates Surgery
- Complex Sinus Surgery – Septoplasty (with or without value repair) and 3-D Image
- Forehead flap reconstruction (Simple and Complex) Surgery
- Full Thickness skin graft to nose Surgery
- Nasal Fracture (Open and Closed) Surgery
- Sinus Turbinates (Bilateral and Unilateral/Simple and Complex) Surgery
Medical Travel for Procedures of the Throat
Surgical processes and procedures for the throat can be expedited through Medical Travel to the US including:
- Adenoidectomy Surgery
- Adenoidectomy and BMT Surgery
- Diagnostic Laryngoscopy with Biopsy
- Esophagoscope (With or Without Dilation/Biopsy)
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Excision Surgery
- Tonsillectomy Surgery
- UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) Surgery
Canadians feel US prices for their treatment might be cost prohibitive. Read the infographic on this page to learn why Canadians can pay less than their American counterparts.
If you are considering Medical Travel for Otolaryngology, we can assist you with travel arrangements, medical record transfers, and coordinate communications between all parties before, during and after your trip. Call Health Vantis Toll FREE today for more information at 1-877-344-3544.