Medical Tourism Surgery for Knee Replacements
As the boomers in society begin to age, waitlists for proper treatment will undoubtedly take longer. If your mobility is directly applicable to your ability to work, knee surgery through Medical Tourism becomes a more prudent and economical option (the sidebar contains more details).
Knee Replacement Using Medical Tourism
Knee replacements are very common and can result from Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Post Traumatic Arthritis from a fracture or ligament tear, Avascular Necrosis or Osteonecrosis (decay). Many times, knee arthroscopy surgery is the most common preformed.
Many of these conditions are painful and progressive. This is why many people are using Medical Tourism for their knee replacement surgery. Medical Tourism allows them to regain control over their lives.
Knee Replacement Details About Medical Tourism
If you are suffering from any of the following, knee replacement by way of Medical Tourism might be a feasible option for you:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair with Allograft Surgery
- Bilateral Arthroscopy Knee Surgery
- Chondroplasty Surgery
- Complete Synovectomy Surgery
- Continuous Infusion Surgery
- Regional Block (Pain Control Catheter) Knee with Lateral Release or Microfracture Surgery
- Med and lateral Meniscectomy Surgery
- Medial Collateral Ligament Surgery
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Surgery
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy Surgery
- Total Knee Arthroplasty (Knee Replacement) Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy Surgery
Your medical healthcare connections for surgery are organized quickly and efficiently by Health Vantis. We handle all the paperwork, arrange the travel details, setup the accommodation, and even address on-the-ground transportation to and from airports, hospitals, and your home.
Knee Replacement for Medical Tourists Through Health Vantis
All Medical Tourism knee surgery procedures are performed in contemporary facilities using the latest equipment operated by highly skilled surgeons who do these procedures on a daily basis.
Health Vantis has inspected all facilities we work with, have been walked through the various steps each patient will experience, and have verified the surgeons performing operations are highly qualified and accredited.
More Questions About Medical Tourism for Knee Replacements?
It’s why we’re here. Call us now at 1-877-344-3544. We are happy to answer any questions you might have. You can also reach us via email at email@example.com.