Private Hip or Knee Replacement Options
Hip and knee replacement procedures are becoming more common as the Canadian population ages and waitlists grow. Pain from arthritis can affect not only your quality of life but ability to work. If non-surgical options are not helping, consider getting a private hip or knee replacement. Private surgery for joint replacement helps you restore quality of life much sooner.
Why Consider a Private Hip Or Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee and hip replacements are very common and can result from Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Post Traumatic Arthritis from a fracture or ligament tear, Avascular Necrosis or Osteonecrosis (decay). Many of these conditions are painful and progressive.
This is why many people are choosing not to wait for their joint replacement surgery. Undergoing a timely private surgery allows them to regain control over their lives. Delaying medical treatment hampers mobility and increases the likelihood of continued pain until our current health care system finds the time to treat you.
Newer and more precise techniques are now available and provide less downtime, quicker recovery, and an overall better outcome. These procedures require very skilled and specialized physicians. Health Vantis has relationships with facilities and physicians that offer this state of the art technology to make your private hip or knee replacement surgery less invasive which will provide you with the optimal results you are looking for.
- Robotic Hip and Robotic Knee Replacement (Click for more information on this newest, state of the art technique)
- Arthrodesis Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint Fusion) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Reconstruction of Hip Labrum Surgery
- Arthroscopic Trochanteric Bursectomy Surgery
- Hip Arthroscopy Complex Surgery *Anterior Approach Available
- Hip Arthroscopy Simple Surgery *Anterior Approach Available
- Total Hip Arthroplasty Surgery *Anterior Approach Available
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair with Allograft Surgery
- Bilateral Arthroscopy Knee Surgery
- Chondroplasty Surgery
- Complete Synovectomy Surgery
- Continuous Infusion Surgery
- Regional Block (Pain Control Catheter) Knee with Lateral Release or Microfracture Surgery
- Med and lateral Meniscectomy Surgery
- Medial Collateral Ligament Surgery
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Repair Surgery
- Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy Surgery
- Total Knee Arthroplasty (Knee Replacement) Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy Surgery
Health Vantis Arranges Surgery for Private Hip and Knee Replacements
Health Vantis helps people like you quickly find and arrange highly skilled surgeons in the US who perform joint replacements in up-to-date, technically savvy institutions and hospitals.
We visited all of the facilities we work with. Our fact-finding process guarantees we provide you with the most beneficial services and practitioners in the safest and economical means possible. Our pricing for a private hip or knee replacement is comparable to other countries such as Mexico or Costa Rico and you don’t have to travel very far.
Wait Times for Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery in Canada
In an article titled What I Learned About Our Healthcare System While Waiting for Hip Surgery , retired professor of actuarial science Rob Brown indicated the median wait time for hip surgery in BC is “70 weeks”. Health Vantis feels this is much too long.
Health Vantis Goals for Hip Replacements and Private Options
Our sole purpose as your medical travel service provider is to help you find a private hip or knee replacement as quickly and affordably as possible. We have dedicated our business to helping Canadians find solutions with cutting edge techniques for their ongoing medical issues outside of regular channels.
If you are open to considering private hip or knee replacement surgery, Health Vantis would like to help you realize your goals. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us Toll FREE at 1-877-344-3544.