WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM OUR SERVICES
Many Canadians are unsatisfied with medical wait times and are seeking private faster options. Below are some questions to ask yourself if you will benefit the most from our service. If you answered yes to one or more questions below, you will take yourself leaps ahead on getting your surgery done privately by working with Health Vantis.
1. Are you able and willing to travel to the USA?
2. Are you a busy person with little time to do the research, make multiple phone calls and follow up?
3. Do you have access to your medical records, such as results of your diagnostic testing, specialists visits and hospital stays records?
4. Are you tired of waiting for the system to help you?
Private Clinics for Hand Surgery
If you are thinking about a private option to have hand surgery you are not alone. Many Canadians are experiencing long wait lists for operations which could be completed more quickly outside of their sovereign provinces and borders.
Losing the dexterity associated with your hand or wrist is often reason enough for people to consider Medical Travel for their required operation. Health Vantis helps you arrange your travel needs, accommodation, and operation at private facilities.
The following is a list of medical procedures which can be treated more quickly by the facilities and doctors we have thoroughly investigated:
- Arthroplasty Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Dupuytrens Contracture
- Excision of Lesion of Tendon Sheath or Joint Capsule such as a Cyst or Ganglion
- Fasciectomy Surgery
- Flexor Tendon Surgery
- Intercarpal or Carpometacarpal Joints Synovectomy Surgery
- Interphalangeal Joint Surgery
- Interposition Surgery
- Palm and/or Finger Surgery
- Partial Palmar with Release of Single Digit including Proximal Surgery
- Radical (Tenosynovectomy) Surgery
- Suspensionplasty Surgery
- Trigger Finger Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
The Facilities Offering Medical Travel for Hand Surgery
Health Vantis has personally visited all facilities we suggest to ensure your experience will be as professional and cost-effective as possible. We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand your needs for your individual circumstances and then present the most appropriate private facilities and doctors for your hand surgery.
Questions About Private Healthcare for Hand Surgery?
We have the answers you need. Visit our FAQ page for more specific information or contact us directly about your private healthcare options for hand surgery by calling us Toll FREE at 1-877-344-3544 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us help you regain control over your medical future.