Private Clinics for Hand Surgery
If you are thinking about a private option to have hand surgery you are not alone. Many Canadians are experiencing long wait lists for operations which could be completed more quickly outside of their sovereign provinces and borders.
Hand Surgery at a Private Clinic
Losing the dexterity associated with your hand or wrist is often reason enough for people to consider Medical Travel for their required operation. Health Vantis helps you arrange your travel needs, accommodation, and operation at private facilities.
The following is a list of medical procedures which can be treated more quickly by the facilities and doctors we have thoroughly investigated:
- Arthroplasty Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Dupuytrens Contracture -*New treatment available at one of our facilities
- Excision of Lesion of Tendon Sheath or Joint Capsule such as a Cyst or Ganglion
- Fasciectomy Surgery
- Flexor Tendon Surgery
- Intercarpal or Carpometacarpal Joints Synovectomy Surgery
- Interphalangeal Joint Surgery
- Interposition Surgery
- Palm and/or Finger Surgery
- Partial Palmar with Release of Single Digit including Proximal Surgery
- Radical (Tenosynovectomy) Surgery
- Suspensionplasty Surgery
- Trigger Finger Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
The Facilities Offering Medical Travel for Hand Surgery
Health Vantis has personally visited all facilities we suggest to ensure your experience will be as professional and cost-effective as possible. We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand your needs for your individual circumstances and then present the most appropriate private facilities and doctors for your hand surgery.
Questions About Private Healthcare for Hand Surgery?
We have the answers you need. Visit our FAQ page for more specific information or contact us directly about your private healthcare options for hand surgery by calling us Toll FREE at 1-877-344-3544 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us help you regain control over your medical future.