Why Consider Private Options for Gynecology (GYN)?
As women, we understand the importance of good health. Gynecological (GYN) problems can be experienced by any woman, leaving her with heavy or irregular periods and/or severe abdominal pain.
GYN procedures and surgeries in Canada are often subject to long wait lists throughout most provinces. Health Vantis can assist you in finding the right private facility for your specific needs as well as decreased wait times through Medical Travel for Gynecology (GYN).
Common GYN procedures treated are:
- Abdomen Diagnostics
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C) Surgery
- Hysterectomy Surgery
- Hysteroscopy/Ablation Surgery
- Laparoscopic Diagnostics
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy with Anterior Repair for urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laser Treatment for Endometriosis
- Lumens Fem Touch (Laser)
- Omentum Diagnostics (with or without collection of specimens by brushing or washing)
- Ovary(s) Removal Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Repair For Prolapsed Vagina, Bladder or Rectum Surgery
- Peritoneum Diagnostics
- Rectocele Repair Surgery
- Robotic Hysterectomy Surgery
- Surgery for Removal of Adhesions, Lesion, Cysts on Ovary(s)
- Tubal Ligation Surgery
- Vaginal Hysterectomy Surgery
Private Treatment for Gynecology (GYN)
Health Vantis has researched dozens of facilities to find the best private clinics for Gynecology (GYN) care. We have personally met and visited with representatives at each facility and their administrative staff. We have done on-site reviews and been guided through all of the steps you will experience during your stay.
Benefits of Private Healthcare for Gynecology (GYN)
Credentials of every facility and physician have been verified to ensure you receive the best treatment and care for your situation. Health Vantis aids your Medical Travel for Gynecology by taking care of all the details so you can focus on better health and obtain the best attention possible.
Contact us NOW by calling 1-877-344-3544 to receive the attention you deserve without the frustration of lengthy waitlists.