WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM OUR SERVICES
Many Canadians are unsatisfied with medical wait times and are seeking private faster options. Below are some questions to ask yourself if you will benefit the most from our service. If you answered yes to one or more questions below, you will take yourself leaps ahead on getting your surgery done privately by working with Health Vantis.
1. Are you able and willing to travel to the USA?
2. Are you a busy person with little time to do the research, make multiple phone calls and follow up?
3. Do you have access to your medical records, such as results of your diagnostic testing, specialists visits and hospital stays records?
4. Are you tired of waiting for the system to help you?
Private Health Care for Cardiovascular Surgery
If you are considering cardiovascular medical travel surgery to avoid extensive waitlists in Canada, you are not alone. Cardiovascular disease is the #2 killer of Canadians, for both men and women. Most people suffering from this disease would prefer to have their condition addressed as soon as possible.
Health Vantis assists Canadians interested in medical travel for cardiovascular procedures to find a suitable medical facility for you. We make all the travel arrangements necessary for a stress-free journey from your front door to the destination facility and home again. And, it can be far less expensive than you might think!
Individuals who currently look for private health care options for cardiovascular surgery include those waiting on:
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) Surgery
- Femoral-popliteal bypass graft with saphenous vein Surgery
- Implanted Defibrillator Power Pack Change Surgery
- Pacemaker (Powerpack) Change Surgery
- Pacemaker Placement Surgery
- Primary Dialysis Arteriovenous Fistula Surgery
Safety & Security of Private Health Care Options for Cardiovascular Surgery
We have carefully chosen facilities which not only perform surgery on adults but also deal with pediatric cases. As part of your medical travel itinerary for cardiovascular surgery we ensure all of your (or your child’s) medical records are safely and securely transferred directly to the institution you will be visiting.
Your information is stored in compliance with US laws and privacy regulations under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. This compliance guarantees your information is secure and at no time do we release any of your information without your express written permission.
Still Need Answers About Private Health Care Options for Cardiovascular Surgery?
You probably have many questions about medical travel for cardiovascular surgery. We understand. Visit our FAQ page for more information or call us Toll FREE at 1-877-344-3544 and we’ll provide you with the answers you need.