Medical Tourism for Neurological Ailments Including Spinal, Back and Neck
Back pain accounts for more disability claims and time off work than any other medical condition outside of the common cold. Back pain is debilitating, stressful, and persistent.
Why Medical Tourism for Neurological, Spinal, Back and Neck Ailments?
Undertaking Medical Tourism for Neurological ailments to relieve back issues is a faster and more efficient resolution than being on a waitlist. There are also alternative treatment options available outside of Canada depending on your circumstances.
Common neurological procedures accessible through Medical Tourism include:
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion Levels 1 & 2 Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy Surgery
- Cervical and Lumbar Facet Joint Blocks Surgery
- Cervical and Lumbar Nerve Root Block Epidural Blood Patch
- Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation of Spinal Nerve Cervical and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection Surgery
- Lumbar Fusions Levels 1 & 2 Surgery
- Lumbar Laminectomy Surgery – What is laminectomy?
- Microdiscetomy Surgery
- Spinal Nerve Ablation/Rhizotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulator Implant for Parkinson’s
- Neurostimulators for back (*5 year wait list in Canada for this) Surgery
Medical Tourism for Less Common Neurological, Spinal, Back and Neck Treatments
There are some less common treatments in the US which facilities in Canada do not offer:
- Paraplegic and Quadriplegics on Ventilator Dependency
- Individuals who have had a Stroke (CVA) and have Swallowing Difficulties or Paralysis
- Chronic Headache Issues
- Facial Paralysis
- Foot Drop
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Brachial Plexus Reconstruction
Health Vantis Provides Medical Tourism for Neurological, Spinal, Back and Neck Patients
Health Vantis assists you in finding the right surgeon who performs Neurosurgery and treatment for Medical Tourists in advanced hospital settings which are economically feasible (more on this in the sidebar).
Besides helping you arrange your surgery or treatment, we also take care of travel arrangements, on-ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and any special requests you might have.
Still Need Information On Medical Tourism for Neurological, Spinal, Back and Neck Ailments?
Health Vantis is here to answer any questions. Call us NOW Toll FREE at 1-877-344-3544. Or send us an email to email@example.com.